Rocktail is set back in and shaded by the sanctuary of the lush Maputaland Coastal Forest covering the ancient dunes that make up the edge of South Africa’s KwaZulu-Natal coast. With the Maputaland Marine Reserve just offshore and the beach a brisk 20-minute walk from the camp, there are plenty of seaside adventures just waiting to be experienced. Each of its 17 rooms has an en-suite bathroom and an open-feel indoor shower. Seven of these are family units with a shared bathroom and two bedrooms for two adults and two children. A honeymoon unit has wonderful views over the ocean and dune forest. The main area boasts a central dining room, bar and lounge with large wrap-around veranda, a raised viewing deck, wine cellar, large pool, curio shop and children’s playroom.
- Prices are per person sharing, unless otherwise specified
- Valid for SA Residents only
- High season supplement may apply
- All prices are indicative & correct at time of loading & are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases & availability.
- For standard terms & conditions please refer to our website or enquire with our office