The colonial-styled, five star David Livingstone Safari Lodge & Spa is situated 7km from the Victoria Falls one of world’s natural wonders while Livingstone is known as Africa’s adventure capital.
Offering 72 tastefully decorated en-suite rooms and 5 luxury loft suits including private Jacuzzi, all rooms have private balconies overlooking mighty Zambezi River. Mealtimes offer a true gastronomic experience with mouth-watering Afro-Asian fusion dishes or relax with cocktails for a true African sunset.
Enjoy a spectacular sunset cruise on the Zambezi – our “Lady Livingstone” a luxurious river cruiser or enjoy a host of alternate activities from Elephant rides to Lion walks. Our Spa, Gym & Wellness Centre with stunning views of the Zambezi River offers a wide variety of expert therapeutic treatments.
- Prices are per person sharing, unless otherwise specified
- Rate valid for South African Residents only
- High season supplement may apply
- All prices are indicative & correct at time of loading & are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases & availability.
- For standard terms & conditions please refer to our website or enquire with our office